- We have an holistic view of the person and encourage growth in
- We celebrate the cultural diversity of our society and actively
promote respect and sensitivity in relationships.
- We are committed to providing services that are designed to
offer hope and empower people who are disadvantaged.
- We acknowledge the importance of spirituality and respect the
right of each person to choose their spiritual path.
- Our spitirual basis is that of the Bible and the life and teachings of Jesus Christ.
- We honour the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi in our
We are professionally trained and aim
for excellence in our work. This means that we will:
- Treat you with respect and confidentiality
- Listen to you and make sure we hear and understand you
- Help you clarify what you would like to change in your life.
- Support you through the process of change